Welcome! I’m Kathy Schwalbe, Ph.D., PMP, and mother of three! My passion is educating project leaders to make the world a better place. Anyone can purchase my books from amazon in paperback or kindle format. As part of the Kindle Matchbook program, if you buy the paperback from amazon.com (new books and U.S. only), you get the kindle version for FREE.
“By 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles.” Read PMI’s latest Job Growth and Talent Gap report.
- NEW: The sixth edition of this book based on the 2017 PMBOK Guide will be published shortly after PMI publishes the final version of the new PMBOK – hopefully in September 2017.
- Buy Revised An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition on amazon (updates Appendix A to Project 2016 versus 2013)
- Buy An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition on amazon
- Buy Appendix A: Brief Guide to Microsoft Project Professional 2016 on amazon, published April 28, 2016. ISBN is 978-1532774577 (also part of kindle matchbook, just get kindle version here)
- Buy Revised An Introduction to Project Management, Fourth Edition
- What’s new in the fifth edition?
- Template files (one compressed file with over 50 files in Word, Excel, etc. Now includes Excel draft schedule and progress report and final project presentation templates)
- Microsoft Project 2013 files, Project 2016 files, and link to download free trial of Project 2016.
- Chapter 1 pdf file for the Fifth Edition
- Chapter 1 pdf file for the Fourth Edition
- Sample syllabus I used my last semester teaching at Augsburg (spring 2015)
- Note: Click on the tabs for additional information and resources