- Order An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition (based on the 2017 PMBOK® Guide) from amazon.com or amazon.ca.
- Order a digital rental for as little as $38 from redshelf.com. Universities should contact redshelf about their inclusive access program.
- 6eChapter 1 pdf for An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition.
- 2018pmtemplates (one compressed file with over 50 files in Word, Excel, etc.) and more_templates (zip file with modified templates created by Rhett Smith, Adjunct instructor at Appalachian State University, added May 30, 2019). Feel free to modify templates to meet your needs.
- Free Microsoft Project Guides and other info
- Sample syllabus for the sixth edition. Feel free to modify for your class.
- Note: My books are derivative works of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). I will publish new editions of my books after PMI publishes the final PMBOK®Guide, Seventh Edition.
- Click here for more info on the PMP exam. Note that the new exam is now scheduled for January 2, 20201.
Click on the tabs for additional information. The Links tab has lots of great free information.
“By 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles.” Read PMI’s 2017 Job Growth and Talent Gap report. “22 million new project-oriented jobs will be created between 2017 and 2027.” Read PMI’s 2018 Jobs Report.