- Order An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition (based on the 2017 PMBOK® Guide) from amazon.com or amazon.ca. As part of the Kindle Matchbook program, if you buy the paperback from amazon.com (new books and U.S. only), you get the kindle version for FREE.
- Order a digital rental for as little as $38 from redshelf.com.
- 6eChapter 1 pdf for An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition.
- Buy Revised An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition on amazon
- Now free: A Brief Guide to Project 2016. Also get free versions for Project 2013 and 2010 guides.
- 2018pmtemplates (one compressed file with over 50 files in Word, Excel, etc.).
- Microsoft Project 2013 files, Project 2016 files, and link to download free trial of Project Professional 2016. Note that as of 2018 Microsoft offers a 30-day free trial of “Project Online” that also includes Project 2016 (which must be downloaded and only runs with Windows). You can still follow the instructions in my book with this version. Simply open the template files provided, and they should open in Project 2016. Here’s a link with videos about Project Online. Also consider using Basecamp – totally online and free for educators with no expiration.
- Chapter 1 pdf file for the Fifth Edition.
- Sample syllabus for the sixth edition. Feel free to modify for your class.
- Note: Click on the tabs for additional information and resources.
“By 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles.” Read PMI’s 2017 Job Growth and Talent Gap report. “22 million new project-oriented jobs will be created between 2017 and 2027.” Read PMI’s 2018 Jobs Report.