Welcome! I’m Kathy Schwalbe, Ph.D., PMP, and mother of three! My passion is educating project leaders to make the world a better place.
- Oct 4, 2017: Order An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition from amazon.com or amazon.ca. The kindle version is available on both sites as well. As part of the Kindle Matchbook program, if you buy the paperback from amazon.com (new books and U.S. only), you get the kindle version for FREE. You can also order from https://www.createspace.com/7010136 and get $10 off with discount code 6VK9UCC8.
- 6eChapter 1 pdf for An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition – read Chapter 1 free
- Buy Revised An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition on amazon (updates Appendix A to Project 2016 versus 2013)
- Buy An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition on amazon
- Buy Appendix A: Brief Guide to Microsoft Project Professional 2016 on amazon, published April 28, 2016. ISBN is 978-1532774577 (also part of kindle matchbook, just get kindle version here)
- Template files (one compressed file with over 50 files in Word, Excel, etc. Now includes Excel draft schedule and progress report and final project presentation templates)
- Microsoft Project 2013 files, Project 2016 files, and link to download free trial of Project Professional 2016.
- Chapter 1 pdf file for the Fifth Edition
- Sample syllabus I used my last semester teaching at Augsburg (spring 2015)
- Note: Click on the tabs for additional information and resources
“By 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles.” Read PMI’s latest Job Growth and Talent Gap report.