Even after three reviewers and proofreader read this new edition, I still found a few corrections, listed below by page number. If you find more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- 30, 1. D Change 22% to 33% so that it is false and the correct answer. Currently all answers are true.
- 69 First key term, capitalize “able”
- 86 figure 307, delete the words “Axis Title” at the bottom of the figure
- 87 last line, insert “and assumptions log” after charter
- 106 Question 1, delete option E. closing
- 106 Question 2, change “monitoring and controlling” to “closing.” As the questions reads now, both B and D are true
- 181 second last line, change “time” to “schedule.”
- 187 last two lines, capitalize “when” in each line
- p. 301 change “time” to “schedule” for the third knowledge area in the table
- 452 delete detailed table of contents
- 453 delete second bulletted item
Test bank correction for chapter 7. The following fill-in-the-blank question answer should be D instead of C. Here’s the question:
_______________ can assist in ensuring and improving quality by improving work flow.
A. Pareto C. Fishbone of Ishikawa
B. Mind map D. Kanban