Many students like the convenience of purchasing books at their local bookstore. If you are a bookstore and wish to order books (or if you are a trainer and want to order at least 5 copies), email me, Kathy Schwalbe, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of books you’d like to order and your mailing and billing address, along with a purchase order number, if you have one. I will then order the books and send you an invoice, payable by check, wire transfer, or paypal within 40 days after you place the order. Books usually arrive in less than two weeks (for U.S. and international orders). If they don’t arrive within two weeks, let me know. I do not take returns as books are printed on demand and I do not keep an inventory. I am the publisher of the books, Kathy Schwalbe LLC, also doing business as Schwalbe Publishing.
The retail price of all editions of An Introduction to Project Management that I publish is $86.95 as of June 2017. I sell to bookstores at a typical discount of about 25%. Anyone can buy my books from amazon in print or kindle versions, and they are also available as part of Amazon’s matchbook program, so if you buy the print copy you get the kindle version FREE (for U.S. only). You can also buy an electronic copy of the sixth edition from redshelf.com.
- The sixth edition was published in Sep 2017, and the ISBN is 978-1544701899. It is based on the PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition (2017). Several examples and reference were updated as well.
- The revised fifth edition was published in May 2016, and the ISBN is 978-1533000781. The only difference from the original fifth edition is that minor corrections were made and Appendix A is based on Microsoft Project 2016 versus 2013.
- The fifth edition was published in June 2015, and the ISBN is 978-1505212099.
- The revised fourth edition was published July 3, 2013. The ISBN is 978-1448607532. The only difference is that minor corrections were made and Appendix A is based on Microsoft Project 2013 versus 2010.
- The original fourth edition was published July 5, 2012. The ISBN is 978-0982800331.